A keyword count tool is used by SEO experts to gauge the amount of keyword phrases entered on any given webpage. Keyword/phrase analysis is vital in determining the ranking of any given webpage. The most powerful and successful websites usually have the best keyword/phrase density. A keyword tool and/or a keyword analyzer can greatly increase your keyword research capabilities. This tool will then break down the entire results by URL structure, title/meta keywords, HTML headings, description tags, images, those are all vital factors to analyze any webpage’s SEO structure. There are many more parameters, but this list should give you a good idea of how to go about finding the best keyword tool.
– An extensive keyword count tool should provide comprehensive keyword/phrase analysis and integration with all keyword analysis programs. A good tool should also allow you to import keyword data from other keyword tools and directories. You need the ability to extract data from other sources and analyze it within the software. Some examples of this type of software are the Google Keyword Tool and the Overture Keyword Generator.
– Make sure the keyword analyzer tool you choose reports maximum possible number of keywords. This number is the number of unique keyword combinations allowed in an article. Too few keywords may not produce the desired effect. To generate a quality keyword analysis you should select a maximum keyword combination keyword list that has a decent amount of repetition. This is the general rule of thumb, however it is up to you to determine if you want the keyword list to be as wide or as narrow as you would like. A quality keyword analyzer should allow you to make this determination.
– Another important factor in choosing the correct keyword count tool is the number of supported languages. Do the software programs you are considering offers a wide range of languages? If so you will want the tool to be able to support a variety of languages. Some examples of popular language combinations are Spanish and Chinese. Does the keyword analyzer program you are considering provide a good support for international keywords? For example, “How to play piano” + “Learn how to play piano” is “Nyambo”, which is a very popular keyword combination when searching online.
– Check the customer support. The most important thing is getting a good keyword analysis tool and the right keyword analyzer. The second most important thing is having access to the support offered by the product company. Be wary of any keyword analyzer that does not offer phone support after purchase. Also, be wary of a keyword analyzer that only provides you with a list of keywords, without giving you the capability to explore them further.
– Finally, take a look at the number of searches per month. The best keyword analysis tools will provide you with an easy to read and understand graphic that lists the top 100 most searched keywords in real time. You will also be provided with data about the average amount of competition for each keyword. If the product company allows you to conduct a competition search, be sure to use their software. The competition graphic can be customized to show only the highly competitive keywords and the competition data will only show those keywords, which have the highest search volume.
With all these factors considered, there is one keyword analyzer tool that stands out from the rest as having the greatest capability to make your keyword analysis and keyword selection decisions easy. This tool is called the Wordtracker Software. Keyword analysis programs come and go, but the trend over the last few years has been that more companies are turning to the internet to generate new ideas. The key to being successful in cyberspace is finding unique ways to generate ideas that people will want to pay you for. The trend in keyword analysis tools over the past few years has been toward programs that give you the maximum keyword opportunities without the overwhelming amount of competition.
When it comes to keyword analyzers, there are two types of keyword analyzers. One of them is a program that automatically generates targeted keyword phrases and uses the information that it learns to do keyword research on your behalf. The other type of keyword analyzer is a program that gives you real time data about the competition for each keyword phrase. Most keyword analyzers provide you with a graphic display of the number of searches performed for each keyword phrase within the last 90 days. The best keyword analyzers give you real time data to maximize the profitability of your keyword phrases.